With countries all over the world requiring people to stay at home, the VPN Tracker 365 Team is committed to helping all customers successfully move to remote work.
You can rest assured that we continue to offer full support to our customers and have taken key steps to increase our support capacity during this difficult time.
- Our support team continues to be available for you during this time
- We’ve updated all FAQs to cover your most common issues
- The more information you include in your support request, the better. Please include a Technical Support Report (TSR) from inside the VPN Tracker app
- Support is only available for VPN Tracker 365 customers; Users of earlier VPN Tracker versions will need to purchase a VPN Tracker 365 plan
- Priority is given to VPN Tracker 365 VIP customers
We’re continuing to work on improving VPN Tracker 365 and will be shipping an update in the next few weeks with improved logs and troubleshooting tips for common connection issues we’ve seen over the last few weeks.
Getting Started with Work from Home
We’ve written some posts to highlight VPN Tracker 365 features that help improve work from home productivity:
Stay safe & stay home!
Your VPN Tracker 365 Team