With so many equinux apps to get ready for Apple’s latest and greatest, we’ve been working hard so that everything is as ready as soon as possible. Here’s a quick rundown of all the app updates we’ve just released.
Note to Mac App Store customers: as always we have to rely on Apple to review updates to our Mac App Store apps and this is currently taking a bit longer than usual. We hope that the App Store review team will be able to approve our Mac App Store updates shortly. If you have any questions, please contact our support team and we’ll find a solution.
Here are the details on our Mountain Lion updates:
- iSale – we released 5.8.7 to tackle a couple of issues with Mountain Lion and now it’s all systems go! We have also submitted the update to Apple and it should hopefully be available for our Mac App Store customers soon.
- CoverScout & SongGenie – our MusicLovers apps are both running smoother than ever on OS X 10.8. We’ve fixed an issue with existing cover thumbnails not appearing, so it’s all systems go in the music world!
- Mail Designer – today we released Mail Designer 1.2.3. This new update will ensure that all our newsletter creators and mail superstars now work correctly with changes in Apple Mail. A few things have been moved around in 10.8 and as Mail Designer and Stationery Pack both work so closely with Apple Mail, this update is important to ensure they’re all on the same page.
- Stationery Pack – the same goes for Stationery Pack. Stationery Pack browser 2.9.4 keeps everything working smoothly to ensure that all your templates are ready to go from either the Stationery Pack app itself or from within Mail.
- The Tube – also gets a little shine and polish and is ready for Mountain Lion.
- VPN Tracker – works with Mountain Lion, however we are still investigating a DNS issue with Apple.
We pushed updates for nearly all our Mac apps over the last week (shoutout to our amazing developers for all their work) and we hope you’re enjoying your favorite equinux apps with OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion!