We are happy to announce a new release of iSale. Version 3.1.2 features a number of improvements and bugfixes. Picture upload via FTP, supersize pictures, integration with Google Maps and Apple Mail have all been optimized. We have also improved the Watch and Hit counters, to assure accurate counts at all times.
When applying a template to an individually formatted auction, all formatting is lost. While this behavior is correct, some users did not expect it - sorry! iSale will now warn you before applying a template.
The complete list of improvements and bug fixes is as follows and can also be viewed in the iSale 3.1.2 ReadMe:
- New: "Will not ship“ available as shipping option
- New: iSale warns the user before applying a template to avoid loosing individual text formatting
- Improved: Activating and deactivating licenses has been vastly simplified
- Improved: All auction durations available at eBay Switzerland (ebay.ch) are supported by iSale
- Improved: Integration with Apple Mail has been improved
- Improved: Picture upload via FTP has been optimized
- Improved: Buyer locations are displayed reliably via Google Maps
- Improved: Watch and Hit count will always display correct values
- Improved: Supersize pictures are displayed in full scale on eBay
As always, this maintenance update is free for users of iSale 3. Please download iSale 3.1.2 today.
Have fun selling at eBay!