After all the beta testing and hard work, we are proud to announce the release of VPN Tracker 4.5.1. We have added some new features, fixed a multitude of issues and added improvements all over the place.
Don’t be spooked, have a look at the complete list of changes:
- Added workaround for an issue in Mac OS X Server 10.4 causing to create IP packets with corrupt checksums
- Increased limit of local/remote networks to 30
- Improved automatic NAT-T/IPSec Passthrough detection
- Fixed DHCP (SonicWALL) feature for dial-up and some DSL/Cable modem connections
- Fixed issues with DNS settings not set correctly when using Client Provisioning
- Fixed issue where DNS settings were not restored correctly after stopping VPN connection
- Fixed issues with importing certificates and connections
- Fixed autostart on login feature
- Fixed possible corruption of pre-shared key when deleting connections
- Fixed error complaining about missing files during connection start
Don’t miss out on all these great changes – update today, its free. You can find the free update on our VPN Tracker Download Page.
Lastly, we, the equinux Team, would like to wish you all a happy and safe Halloween.