equinux has released a new beta version of VPN Tracker 4.5.1 (1B74); together with the earlier released 1B72 beta version, the following changes have been made:
- The remote network limit has been increased to 30 networks.
- We have created a workaround for IP checksum corruption on MacOS X Server.
- The "Unable to stop VPN service" error message has been fixed.
- The possible VPN service crash when using DHCP has been fixed.
- The possible corruption of pre-shared keys when deleting or duplicating connections
- The autostart connection on login issue has been resolved.
- The issues arrising from the import of connections and certificates have been resolved
- The erroneous error message regarding files not being found has also been resolved
Please visit our VPN Tracker Beta Page to download the latest build.
Don’t hesitate to send us your experiences; your feedback and especially your testing is appreciated and highly valued.